Civil Litigation, Products & Camp Liability, Insurance Defense & Employment Law Attorneys in Collegeville, PA
As a borough in the heart of Montgomery County, Collegeville Pennsylvania is a charming suburb of Philadelphia. Incorporated in 1896, it is home to Ursinus College which first held classes 30 years before Collegeville even was an official borough.
It is a close-knit community of about 6,000 citizens who take pride in their parks and residential streets. The borough is running a contest to create a slogan for the borough that will appeal to businesses, people who live in Collegeville and visitors.
Employment Law Lawyers for Collegeville Pennsylvania
At Sherr Law Group in Collegeville, the employment law attorneys are more than litigators that defend a business or their insurance company when a claim is made by an employee. We offer a range of consultation services to reduce the possibility of a claim arising, including:
- Providing general human resources advice that help you meet your objectives
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
The Sherr Law Group represents employers and their insurance carrier when a business must deal with a tribunal, is being sued or needs to launch its own litigation.
Products Liability Attorneys for Businesses and Insurers in Collegeville Pennsylvania
The products liability lawyers at Sherr Law Group in Collegeville bring their vast range of expertise in when companies and insurance companies must face claims that a defective product caused injury or death. We help ensure that our clients receive a favorable outcome for their case.
Being thoroughly conversant with all of the complex elements of liability, we represent defendants in Collegeville products liability cases against the four primary types of claims that could be filed:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that often arise in products liability claims
Collegeville Insurance Defense Attorneys
When an insured has an accident, is injured in a store or office building, or has any claim in Collegeville, know that we have built our entire insurance defense practice around providing an aggressive defense of insurance companies. Along with being skillful and experienced insurance defense trial attorneys, we also advise insurance companies and their policyholders on ways to prevent future claims.
- General insurance coverage disputes
- Automobile and truck accident liability plus dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practitioners in Collegeville
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against the borough of Collegeville
- When employees make claims against their employer
Camp Liability Lawyers in Collegeville
Camp owners and directors have a unique duty to protect their campers, staff and visitors from even accidental injuries. Still, an accident causing injury can happen at any time to camp owners and directors in Collegeville regardless of how careful and conscientious they may be.
Insurance coverage protects camp owners and directors from against claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. Yet many of these insurance companies rely on Sherr Law Group in Collegeville to defend them against claims.
The Collegeville camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group successfully defend many camp owners directly or by representing the insurance company. Our camp liability lawyers in Collegeville are experienced in resolving cases cost-effectively including
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring that camp owners and directors have the proper certifications that are required
- Reviewing insurance proposals to help ensure they cover what needs to be covered
- Training a camp’s staff on how to follow safe practices, avoid sexual harassment claims, stopping bullying tactics by campers, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Investigating the circumstances of alleged injuries or negligence
If you have any questions or want to discuss a specific situation, contact one of the liability defense attorneys for Collegeville at 484.591.3000.