Lawyer for Camp Owners + Directors in PA
What Our Clients Say
Get a Free Case Evaluation
Camp Liability Services
Our services for camp owners and directors include:
- Camp liability risk assessment performed by camp liability attorneys
- Third party release review
- Insurance proposal review
- Examination of all employment documents, policy manuals, hiring practices
- Legal history review
- Fair labor and wage act review
- Training administrators and staff on sexual harassment, safe practices, anti-bullying tactics, and drug and alcohol awareness
- Ensuring owners and directors have the proper clearances and certifications
- Conducting criminal background checks for all employees
5 Tips for Handling Bad Online Pennsylvania Camp Reviews There isn’t a business owner alive who likes seeing a negative review posted online about their company. For camp owners in Pennsylvania, it can be especially worrisome since parents...
How Camp Owners Can Prevent Liability and Lawsuits The results of poor planning are not something you want to deal with as a Camp Owner — this probably means expensive lawsuits and major setbacks in the success and growth of your camp as a business. As a Camp...
Tony Sherr to Present “Avoiding Sexual Harassment in a Camping Environment: Tips and Strategies” on March 15, 2018
Tony Sherr to Present "Avoiding Sexual Harassment in a Camping Environment: Tips and Strategies" on March 15, 2018 Sherr Law Group's Managing Partner, Tony Sherr, will be presenting a webinar to camp owners this month. The webinar, Avoiding Sexual Harassment in a...