Civil Litigation, Products & Camp Liability, Insurance Defense & Employment Law Attorneys in Montgomery County, PA
Often referred to as Montco, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania is the third-most populous county in the state and is home to more than 800,000 people. Nearly as old as the country, Montgomery County is a picturesque area filled with historic sites including the James Audubon Center at Mill Grove, the Peter Wentz Farmstead and Pottsgrove Manor. Residents and visitors alike are invited to enjoy the period gardens while they step back in time to another era in American history. The sites offer numerous exhibits, special events and programs.
Montgomery County Insurance Defense Attorneys
When an insured has an accident, is injured in a store or office building, or has any claim, in Montgomery County we build our entire insurance defense practice around the proactive and aggressive defense of insurance companies. Along with being skillful and experienced insurance defense trial attorneys,
We also advise insurance companies and their policyholders on ways to prevent future claims. At Sherr Law Group, a Montgomery County law firm, we work with insurance companies to defend claims arising from:
- Automobile and truck third party liability along with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against municipalities in Montgomery County
- When employees make claims against their employer
- General insurance coverage disputes
Montgomery County Camp Liability Lawyers
Camp owners and directors have a responsibility to protect campers, staff and visitors to the facility from injuries, even if accidental. But the unforeseen can happen to even the most-careful and conscientious camp owners and directors in Montgomery County.
While camp owners and directors rely on their insurance coverage to protect them against claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. And many of these insurance companies turn to Sherr Law Group in Montgomery County to cover the risks that come with owning and operating a camp. The camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group have successfully defended many camp owners, both directly or by representing the camp’s insurance carrier. Our camp liability lawyers in Montgomery County are experienced in resolving cases cost-effectively including:
- Ensuring camp owners and directors have the proper certifications
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Reviewing insurance proposals
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Training all staff on safe practices, sexual harassment, anti-bullying tactics, and drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Investigating the circumstances of alleged injuries or negligence
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
Montgomery County Products Liability Lawyers for Businesses and Insurance Companies
Sherr Law Group are Montgomery County products liability lawyers bring extensive expertise in defending companies and insurance companies against claims that a defective product caused injury or death. We work diligently to ensure that you receive a favorable outcome for your case.
Being well-versed in the various aspects of liability, we represent defendants in Montgomery County products liability cases against the different types of claims that might be alleged:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that often arise in products liability claims
Employment Law Attorneys in Montgomery County
The employment law attorneys at Sherr Law Group are more than litigators when a claim is made against your company. We offer a range of employment consultation services to reduce the possibility of a claim arising, including:
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
- General HR advice that reflects your business’ needs and goals
We represent both employers and their insurance companies when a business is facing an administrative tribunal, is being sued or needs to launch its own litigation on a cost-effective basis.
Browse our site and the full range of services we offer. Feel free to contact one of our civil litigation attorneys for Montgomery County at 484.591.3000.