Civil Litigation, Products & Camp Liability, Insurance Defense & Employment Law Attorneys in Philadelphia, PA
The City of Brotherly Love. The birthplace of the American Constitution and its original capitol. Home of the Liberty Bell. The birthplace of the Philly Cheesesteak sandwich and the setting for both It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, the Danny DeVito comedy series on television and the first Rocky movie. Philadelphia Pennsylvania is all of these things and more.
Philly has one of the country’s great newspapers and a thriving business community yet is a short and quick Accela train ride or drive to both Washington and New York. No wonder it is such a thriving place to work and delightful place to live.
Products Liability Attorneys in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Businesses and insurance companies in Philadelphia know that the products liability lawyers at Sherr Law Group possess a wide range of experience in the field. Coupled with our knowledge of products liability law, when a company and its insurance company face a claim that a product caused an injury or somebody’s death, they know we work diligently to receive a favorable outcome for our client’s cases.
Knowing all of the complex issues involved in products liability, the Sherr Law Group represents defendants in Philadelphia products liability cases against the major types of claims that could be made:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Other claims that often arise in a products liability case
Philadelphia Camp Liability Lawyers
A number of camp owners and directors are from the Philadelphia area as are their insurance carriers. The parents of many Philly children send their kids to summer camp.
Camp owners and directors know they have responsibility for protecting the campers as well as the staff and visitors from injuries, even if they happen to be accidental. Yet an injury-causing accident might happen anyway regardless of how careful the camp is maintained and supervise. As a result, camp owners and directors in Philadelphia face a potential liability.
Insurance protects camp owners and directors from claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. This is why their insurers rely on Sherr Law Group in Philadelphia to defend them against damage claim and liability.
The camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group in Philadelphia defend many camp owners both directly or as advocates for their insurance company. Our camp liability lawyers are experienced in dealing with liability issues including:
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring that camp owners and directors have the proper certifications that are required
- Training camp staff on how to follow safe procedures and best practices, how to prevent sexual harassment claims, how to spot bullying tactics of one camper might use against another camper, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Reviewing proposals for insurance coverage for camp owners to make sure they cover what needs to be covered
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance company if a lawsuit if filed
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices of applicants for camp positions
- Investigating claims of injuries or negligence
General Insurance Defense Attorneys in Philadelphia PA
Sherr Law Group’s insurance defense practice was built by providing aggressive defense of insurance companies if their insured suffered an accident, was injured in a commercial facility, or has a claim of any type in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania. Along with being skilled insurance defense attorneys, we also advise carriers and the businesses they cover on ways to prevent claims.
- General insurance coverage disputes
- Automobile and truck accident liability plus dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practitioners in Philadelphia
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against the borough of Philadelphia
- When employees make claims against their employer
Employment Law Lawyers in Philadelphia
Every employment law attorney at Philly’s Sherr Law Group are more than simply litigators. We also consult with clients to reduce the possibility of a claim arising:
- Providing general human resources advice that help you meet your objectives
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
Employers and their insurance carriers in Philadelphia are represented by the Sherr Law Group when a company must deal with a tribunal, is being sued or wants to file its own lawsuit. If you have questions you need answered, feel free to contact any of the insurance liability defense attorneys in Philadelphia at 484.591.3000.