Civil Litigation, Products & Camp Liability, Insurance Defense & Employment Law Attorneys in King of Prussia, PA
King of Prussia – sometimes called KOP by locals – is part of Merion Township in Montgomery County.
Although there is no officially-incorporated city of King of Prussia, there is a post office carrying the name. King of Prussia is defined as the area from the Schuylkill River to the north, I-76 to the south, US Route 422 on the west and Bridgeport to the east.
King of Prussia Camp Liability Lawyers
Camp owners and directors rely on their insurance coverage to protect them against claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues. So, a large number of insurance companies rely on Sherr Law Group in King of Prussia to defend the risks that come with owning and operating any camp business.
Camp owners and directors must protect staff, campers and visitors from any sort of injury, even if was from an accident. Even still, the most-careful camp owners and directors in King of Prussia sometimes have an exposure.
Here at Sherr Law Group, the camp liability lawyers successfully defend camp owners directly or by representing the camp’s insurance company. The camp liability team of lawyers in King of Prussia have the expertise needed to resolve cases favorably including:
- Training all staff on safe practices, sexual harassment, anti-bullying tactics, and drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring camp owners and directors have the proper certifications
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Reviewing insurance proposals
- Investigating the circumstances of alleged injuries or negligence
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
Products Liability Lawyers In King of Prussia for Insurance Companies and Businesses
Clients find that Sherr Law Group is a King of Prussia products liability law firm that brings its deep experience and wide expertise in defending companies and insurance companies against claims that a defective product resulted in death or an injury of some sort. Sherr Law Group works diligently to ensure that a client’s ends with as favorable outcome as possible.
We represent defendants in King of Prussia products liability cases against claims of:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that often arise in products liability claims
Employment Law Attorneys in King of Prussia
The Sherr Law Group employment law attorneys go beyond being litigators after a claim is made against a company. In King of Prussia, Sherr Law Group offers employment consulting advice which reduces the possibility of a claim arising. Our employment law work involves …
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
- General HR advice that reflects your business’ needs and goals
Sherr Law Group represents insurance carriers and the employers they protect when a business is being sued in court, faces an administrative tribunal or needs to launch its own lawsuit.
King of Prussia Insurance Defense Attorneys
When an insured person has an accident, is injured in a store or any business setting, or has any type of claim resulting from any type of event, the Sherr Law Group creates its entire insurance defense practice in King of Prussia mounts an aggressive defense of an insurance company client.
At Sherr Law Group we work with insurance companies in King of Prussia when there is..
- Automobile and truck third party liability along with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice
- Violations of employment law claims
- Claims against the township of King of Prussia
- When employees make claims against their employer
- General insurance coverage disputes
Look through our website and learn more about our services. Feel free to contact one of our civil litigation attorneys for King of Prussia at 484.591.3000.