Civil Litigation, Products & Camp Liability, Insurance Defense & Employment Law Attorneys in Harrisburg, PA
Harrisburg is the capitol of Pennsylvania. Sitting on the eastern bank of the Susquehanna River, it has played major roles in America’s westward migration, the Civil War and the Industrial Revolution. Hershey, which calls itself the world’s chocolate capital, is a short 10 miles east of Harrisburg.
Today, Sherr Law Group in Harrisburg knows it is a vibrant city of more than 50,000 people who enjoy the exciting hot spot of food, music, arts and friends in the area called SoMa – south of Market Street – that comes complete with pop-up happy hours.
Harrisburg has many art galleries, historical landmarks, museums, theaters and cultural venues throughout the community that draw residents and tourists alike. The city also provides countless family-friendly events and outdoor activities.
Harrisburg Insurance Defense Attorneys
When somebody is in an accident, gets hurt in a store or office building, or has any claim in Harrisburg, know that the Sherr Law Group has built its insurance defense practice around providing an aggressive defense of insurance companies.
Along with being skilled and knowledgeable insurance defense trial attorneys, the Sherr Law Group in Harrisburg advises both insurance companies and policyholders how to prevent any claims in the future.
- General insurance coverage disputes
- Automobile and truck accident liability plus dealing with uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Medical malpractice and legal malpractice claims filed against practitioners in Harrisburg
- Premises, property and homeowner’s liability claims
- Claims of violations of employment law
- Claims against the borough of Harrisburg
- When employees make claims against their employer
Harrisburg’s Employment Law Lawyers
The employment law attorneys at Sherr Law Group in Harrisburg are not merely litigators that defend a business or their insurance carrier after a claim is made by an employee. We consult with clients to to reduce the risk of a claim arising, including:
- Negotiating and drafting employment agreements and contracts
- Reviewing employee manuals, sexual harassment policies and complaint procedures
- Providing general human resources advice that help you meet your objectives
The Sherr Law Group also represents employers insurance companies as well as employers when they must appear before a tribunal or needs to launch its own litigation.
Products Liability Attorneys in Harrisburg for Businesses and Insurers
Sherr Law Group’s products liability lawyers in Harrisburg bring an extensive background and expertise when companies and insurance companies are facing claims that a defective product caused injury or death. We help receive favorable outcomes for our client’s case.
We understand all of the complex components that constitute liability. This is why we represent defendants in Harrisburg products liability cases against the four primary types of claims that could be filed:
- Design defects
- Manufacturing defects
- Marketing defects
- Related claims that often arise in products liability claims
Harrisburg’s Camp Liability Lawyers
Camp owners and directors must protect everybody on their property including campers, staff and visitors from injuries even if they were accidental as well as from harassment and assault. But even with the best precautions, an accident causing an injury can happen at any time to camp owners and directors in Harrisburg Even the most carefully supervised and run facility might be sued as a result.
Although insurance protects camp owners and directors from claims of premises liability, physical or sexual abuse or harassment and privacy issues, many insurance companies rely on Sherr Law Group in Harrisburg to defend them against claims.
The Harrisburg camp liability attorneys at Sherr Law Group successfully defend many camp owners directly or by being retained by their insurance carrier. Our camp liability lawyers in Harrisburg are experienced in resolving cases cost-effectively including:
- Representing camp owners and directors or their insurance carrier in lawsuits
- Conducting camp liability risk assessments
- Ensuring that camp owners and directors have the proper certifications that are required
- Reviewing insurance proposals to help ensure they cover what needs to be covered
- Training a camp’s staff on how to follow safe practices, avoid sexual harassment claims, stopping bullying tactics by campers, and running drug and alcohol awareness programs
- Examining employment documents, policy manuals and hiring practices
- Investigating the circumstances of alleged injuries or negligence
If you want to discuss a specific situation, call a liability defense attorneys for Harrisburg at 484.591.3000.